Home Equity line of Credit
Start an Application
Access Borrower Portal
Please print out and review the following documents prior to applying:
Home Equity Line of Credit Rules
- Homeowners' insurance required
- Subject to credit approval
- Rate varies monthly
- Line of credit granted for 15-year period
- Owner-occupied residential properties.
- Loans up to 80% of the property value (less first mortgage).
- Loan amounts limited to $225,000.000 line of credit.
- Minimum loan amount $5,000.00
Home Equity Line of Credit Costs
- Property insurance required
- No application fee
- If disbursement is used to pay off a mortgage, the cost of delivery will be charged: $10.00 to $25.00.
Rates may change at any time. All loans subject to credit approval.
Please print out, read and complete each form listed below carefully and sign where necessary. All forms must be completed in full and returned for an application to be considered filed
Along with the above documents please submit:
- TWO MOST RECENT W-2(s), Earnings statement(s) and/or Tax Returns.
- Self-Employed Borrowers THREE YEARS Business and Personal Tax Returns
- TWO MOST RECENT Pay Stub(s)/statement(s)
- Self-Employed Borrowers MOST RECENT financial statements
- Homeowners Insurance Policy Declaration Pages
- Evidence of Flood Insurance (For properties located in a flood hazard zone)
- MOST RECENT Property Tax Bill or Statement
PLEASE NOTE: You will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader to print out the above documents. If you do not have it installed, you may download it free https://get.adobe.com/reader/.
The maximum loan is $225,000.00. This home equity loan and your first mortgage balance cannot exceed 80% of the value of your home.