First Mortgages & Refinance
Start an Application
Access Borrower Portal
First Mortgage Rules
- 1 to 4 family dwellings
- 20% minimum down payment
- Minimum loan amount $25,000
- Conventional loan amounts limited to $726,200.
Considered ON Case BY CASE BASIS
- Residential investment properties (subject to different rate schedule)
- Jumbo loans (amounts over $726,200.00 at Management's discretion), add .25% to rate
First Time Home Owner Program
- 10% Minimum down payment / No PMI
- 0.25% Rate Reduction with auto payment from a Haddon Savings Bank Checking or Money Market Account
- $500 bonus check at closing
First Mortgage Modification
Loan Amount Modification Fees
- Above $150,000: $1,100
- $50,001 to $150,000: $800
- $50,000 and under: $500
First Mortgage Fees And Charges
- Application fee: $475 SFH/$675 Duplex
- Processing fee: $250
- Interest due from disbursement to end of the month
- Final inspection fee: $75 to $150 (new construction only)
Borrower(s) Responsible To Provide:
- Homeowner's Insurance Policy: $600 to $2,000
- Survey of property: $500 (average cost)
- Title Insurance (includes title company closing and recording fees):
- Average Cost if Purchase $2,400 to $3,400
- Average Cost if Refinance $1,500 to $2,300
- Rates may change at any time
All loans subject to credit approval.
Please print out, read and complete each form carefully and sign where necessary.
PLEASE NOTE: A non-refundable application fee is due upon your receipt of our letter, which includes disclosure information on your loan. ($475 Single Family or $675 Duplex.) Along with the application fee, please submit the following:
- Signed Sales Agreement (for purchase transactions).
- Homeowners Insurance Policy Declaration Pages (For refinance transactions).
- Evidence of Flood Insurance (For properties located in a flood hazard zone).
- TWO MOST RECENT W-2(s), Earnings statement(s) and/or Tax Return(s).
- Self-Employed Borrowers THREE MOST RECENT Business and Personal Tax Returns.
- TWO MOST RECENT Pay Stub(s)/statement(s)
- Self-Employed Borrowers MOST RECENT Financial Statement(s)
- MOST RECENT Property Tax Bill or Statement
PLEASE NOTE: You will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader to print out the above documents. If you do not have it installed, you may download it for free - Download Adobe Reader.
Our primary lending area is South Jersey . Loans outside this lending area will be considered on a case-by-case basis. All settlements are held at the main office of the bank, 201 White Horse Pike, Haddon Heights, NJ.