First Mortgage and Refinance
First Mortgage Rules :
- 1 to 4 family dwellings
- 20% minimum down payment
- Minimum loan amount $25,000.00
- Loan amounts limited to $417,000.00
- Interest rate float down (optional)
Considered by Case:
- Investment properties, add .500%
- Jumbo loans (amounts over $424,100.00), add .250%
First Mortgage Modification:
Loan Amount Modification Fees
- Above $150,000.00: $1,100.00
- $50,001.00 to $150,000.00: $800.00
- $50,000.00 and under: $500.00
First Mortgage Fees And Charges:
- Application fee: $450.00 SFH/$650.00 Duplex
- Processing fee: $225.00
- Interest due from disbursement to end of the month
- Float down fee (optional): $300.00
- Final inspection fee: $75.00 to $150.00 (new construction only)
Borrower(s) Responsible To Provide:
- Homeowner's Insurance Policy: $500.00 to $1,100.00
- Survey of property: $250.00 to $350.00
- Title Insurance (includes title company closing and recording fees):
- Average Cost Purchase $2,200.00
- Average Cost Refinance $1,350.00
- Rates may change at any time
All loans subject to credit approval.
Please print out, read and complete each form carefully and sign where necessary. All forms must be completed in full and returned.
Download all necessary forms as a package or individually via the links below.
- Complete in full and sign the Uniform Residential Loan Application.
- Complete in full the Borrower Identification Form.
- Complete in full the Co-Borrower Identification Form.
- Review and sign the First Mortgage Application Disclosure Form.
- Review and sign the Fixed-Rate Mortgage Loan Disclosure.
- Review and sign the Affiliated Business Arrangement Disclosure.
- Check selection and sign the Interest Rate Lock-In Election Form.
- Sign Notice of Right to Attorney and Tax Information Disclosure.
- Complete in full and sign Form 4506-T (Request for Transcript of Tax Return).
PLEASE NOTE: A non-refundable application fee is due upon your receipt of our letter, which includes disclosure information on your loan. ($450.00 Single Family or $650.00 Duplex.) Along with the application fee, please submit the following:
- Signed Sales Agreement (for purchase transactions).
- Homeowners Insurance Policy Declaration Pages (For refinance transactions).
- Evidence of Flood Insurance (For properties located in a flood hazard zone).
- TWO MOST RECENT W-2(s), Earnings statement(s) and/or Tax Return(s).
- Self-Employed Borrowers THREE MOST RECENT Business and Personal Tax Returns.
- TWO MOST RECENT Pay Stub(s)/statement(s)
- Self-Employed Borrowers MOST RECENT Financial Statement(s)
- MOST RECENT Property Tax Bill or Statement
PLEASE NOTE: You will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader to print out the above documents. If you do not have it installed, you may obtain it free by clicking here.
Our primary lending area is South Jersey . Loans outside this lending area will be considered on a case-by-case basis. All settlements are held at the main office of the bank, 201 White Horse Pike, Haddon Heights, NJ.
Current Product Rates 10/11/2017 - 10/17/2017
*Payments do not include amounts for taxes and insurance premiums, if applicable, and that the actual payment will be greater (i.e. escrowed items).
**Annual Percentage Rate
While Haddon Savings no longer offers ARM Loans we have included for your convenience The ARM Consumer Handbook and Disclosures document which can be downloaded via this link for your information.